Sunday 19 April 2015

T-minus 2.5 months

My mission trip to Ethiopia with my church is still on its way! Which means I still need to fundraise!

You have a couple options if you would like to help;

I'm still selling bracelets for $5 for any color you want!

I'm also having a raffle for 2 iTunes gift cards worth $10 dollars. In order to be part of the raffle, you can purchase a single raffle ticket for $1, 5 tickets for $3, or 10 tickets for $7 dollars. The raffle will be held sometime in May (I'll determine the date) and contact the owners of those raffle ticket numbers. If you want to partake, contact me personally either via facebook, email, or phone.

Or you can donate to my paypal (click the donate link :) )

Donate here!

Either way, I appreciate the support I've already received and the general support in going on this trip! Please consider donating or at least praying for the trip. I appreciate everyone's prayers and thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment